What your child will learn:
- Exclusively for former students only
- Practicing, adjusting, and fine-tuning previously learned skills “only”. Without learning advanced skills.
- Focus to strengthen learned skills
- Build confidence in the water
Format of lessons:
- 2, 3, or 4-week program
- 4 days per week (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday).
- 2 days per week on Monday/ Wednesday or Tuesday/Thursday for Stroke students.
- Each lesson is 15 minutes per day
- Each lesson is 30 minutes per day for Stroke students.
- Individualized swim lessons are one-on-one with an instructor (parents do not get in the water).
- Multiple refresher lessons throughout the year are recommended.
- All swim sessions offer Refresher lessons and they can be taken anytime throughout the swim season.
- A non-refundable Registration Fee of $75.00 is paid upon completion of your registration form.
- Tuition is $200 per week