What your child will learn:
- Breath control
- Back float (unassisted)
- Rollover to back float from a face down position in the water.
- React to 5 different emergency situations encountered in an aquatic environment using rescue techniques to survive.
- All masted skills will be practiced in Summer and Winter clothes during the last week of swim lessons (upon request).
Format of Swim Lessons
- 6 week program to master survival skills
- 4 days per week (Monday through Thursday)
- Each lesson is for 10 to 15 minutes per day
- Individualized swim lessons are one-on-one with instructor (parents do not get in the water).
- Non-Refundable Registration fee of $50.00 is paid upon completion of your registration form.
- Tuition is $840.00 for 6 weeks.