What your child will learn:
- Breath control
- Back float (unassisted)
- Rollover to back float from a face-down position in the water.
- React to 4 different emergency situations encountered in an aquatic environment using rescue techniques to survive.
- All masted skills will be practiced in Summer and Winter clothes during the last week of swim lessons (upon request).
Format of Swim Lessons:
- 6-week program to master survival skills. Some students may need additional weeks
- 4 days per week (Monday through Thursday)
- Each lesson is for 10 to 15 minutes per day
- Individualized swim lessons are one-on-one with the instructor (parents do not get in the water).
- A non-refundable registration fee of $50.00 is paid upon completion of your registration form.
- Tuition is $1,200 for 6 weeks.